About Us

Robertson Bowling Club

About the Club

Robertson Bowling Club was established in 1949 across the road from our current home. Although not the first bowling green in Robertson, the Club became well established with a strong male and female bowling membership. In the 1980s a decision was made to relocate the Club and with generous financial support from a number of members, Robertson Bowling Club was set in our current home. The Club has continued to grow through the invaluable work of volunteers, past and present Directors and the support of the ongoing and ever-growing membership. In 2019, we celebrated our 70th anniversary and we plan to be around for at least another 70 years.

Robertson Bowling Club is a true country Club set in the Southern Highlands region of New South Wales, where the air is fresh and clean, it’s quiet and most importantly, the people are friendly. We look forward to welcoming you as a member or as our guest for a meal from Three Spuds, a well-deserved drink or a game of bowls.

Committee

Throughout the history of Robertson Bowling Club, it has been guided by our Board of Directors who are all completely voluntary. We would like to thank all of our Directors past and present for their significant contributions over the years.

Committee Member

Emma Green

President

Committee Member

TBA

Vice President

Committee Member

TBA

Secretary

Committee Member

TBA

Treasurer

Committee Member

TBA

Director

Committee Member

TBA

Director

Committee Member

TBA

Director

Committee Member

TBA

Director

Committee Member

TBA

Director